Sheema Mahmud Rahman
Senior Graphic Design Professional
Like a chemist in a lab, I have experimented from manual artwork to multimedia.
A certified graphic designer with an innate sense of aesthetics. I am a senior graphic design professional with the expertise in BTL, my career has focused on the “creative process” in a number of industries including advertising, yellow pages, television, digital printing and the more recent technology.
My areas of interest include ‘GUI design, photography, theme visualization, typography, digital imaging, motion graphics, video production & social media activities’.
My career objective is to secure a decent position in a company where I can help establish the direction of outstanding design work, lead and mentor others in my domain and help beginners understand the creative process while designing the best possible products by applying my experience and skills.
Moreover, a professional environment which oﬀer challenges, creative freedom, and acceptance of innovation & compensates enough to relieve me from financial worries.
• A team player with a management proven leadership abilities
• Job target planning, implementation & achievement with deadlines
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Ability to motivate self & others
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
major technical knowledge